UC Client – Aeonix Touch
Aeonix Touch is a state of the art client communications manager that enables enterprises to improve their communications both internally and externally, while saving time and money. All your enterprise communications tools are available to all users, no matter where they are, to ensure continuous communications and excellent customer service.
Aeonix Touch users can make and receive Aeonix system calls from devices running on multiple platforms. The Aeonix system can be accessed from anywhere in the world as long as you have access to the Aeonix UC&C server via the Internet. Local subscribers are connected to the Aeonix UC&C server via their local area network.
- Support of LAN, WAN, WAN over VPN and Wifi connections
- “Control Mode” for enabling control over the telephone from the desktop client
- Mobile phone used to make and receive Aeonix system calls
- Support of 3G, 4G and WiFi connections
- Applications for Android and iOs
- Supports industry standard video codecs for internal and third party endpoint video calls
Aeonix Touch supports secured calls (TLS/SRTP)
Instant access to all Aeonix users and groups
With Aeonix Touch, users can chat in real time between UC clients and/or between UC clients and SIP phones
- Recent and missed call indication
- Camp on
- User profile photo
- Multi party conference