The CoralVIEW Designer (CVD) is Tadiran's database management tool for configuring all Coral system parameters. CVD provides a single point of administration for managing multiple sites simultaneously in a single session via an easy-to-use Graphical User Interface. CVD uses forms, which are logically organized according to Coral topic, to graphically present all the information required for the initial configuration and ongoing maintenance of Coral systems. Wizards are available to automate otherwise long and complex Coral programming tasks, such as adding users, relocating devices, and finding available dial numbers. And various built-in reports can be generated to reflect the current status of Coral configurations.
As a hierarchical database management tool, the CVD employs customized login rights according to administrator profiles and privileges. The system tracks activity of all users of the system. It allows users to connect to multiple Coral IPx systems in a single session, search across the network, and "drill-down" to make changes on individual sites. Windows are linked to each other so that changes to settings can be made quickly.
- Supports multi-site/multi-user connectivity, allowing simultaneous shared access to multiple Coral sites
- Logical graphical interface minimizes learning curve and training
- One Coral programming workflow for each system in the network
- Provides instant feedback for system administrators at local and remote sites for quick response time
- Available in a scaled-down version requiring minimal knowledge of Windows (CVA)